Our free pregnancy tests are designed to detect hCG, a specific hormone in a woman's body that is released when she is pregnant. God's Resources Inc. provides free lab-quality urine pregnancy tests that allows us to detect pregnancy in its earliest stages.
How early can pregnancy be detected?
- Our tests are accurate 7-10 days after conception, which is typically after a woman has missed a period.
When does a client receive her test results?
- Our clinic staff will perform the pregnancy test and gives the results during the client's appointment.
If the test is positive, how does a woman know for sure she is pregnant?
- In order to medically confirm a pregnancy, an ultrasound is needed. This will also determine how far along the pregnancy may be and if it is viable (up to 25% of all pregnancies end in natural miscarriage). God's Resources Inc. offers free ultrasound as part of our services.
Does a client receive a confirmation for her pregnancy?
- Yes, we provide a pregnancy verification so clients can apply for Pregnancy Medicaid or WIC.
What is the cost of a pregnancy test at God's Resources Inc.?
- There is no charge for our free pregnancy testing services. All of our services are free and confidential.